Yes, it does assuming you don’t add the optional lat-pulldown attachment to the rear of the rack’s structure. If this is the case, simply remove the rear horizontal low row foot plate bar to convert it into a walkthrough design.
Articles in this section
- What Bolts are Suggested for Mounting the Force USA MyRack to the Ground?
- Does the Force USA MyRack Have a Walk Through Design?
- How Far do the Cables Extend on the Cable Crossover Attachment for the MyRack?
- How Many VersaFit Tiles are Needed to Cover the Force USA MyRack Footprint?
- MyRack Hammer Grip Chin up Bar and Cable Crossover Alignment
- MyRack Box Tube Safety