The mounting hole is a 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch square hole so it can fit any compatible bolt. We used a 3/4 inch hex bolt to mount our racks in our company workout room.
Articles in this section
- What Bolts are Suggested for Mounting the Force USA MyRack to the Ground?
- Does the Force USA MyRack Have a Walk Through Design?
- How Far do the Cables Extend on the Cable Crossover Attachment for the MyRack?
- How Many VersaFit Tiles are Needed to Cover the Force USA MyRack Footprint?
- MyRack Hammer Grip Chin up Bar and Cable Crossover Alignment
- MyRack Box Tube Safety